このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3101
Let’s go to Seattle (see baseball) on Friday, Whistler on Saturday!
by john from バンクーバー 2007/08/15 01:15:46

Hi there,

My Japanese homestay sister (21) and I are planning to go to Whistler this Saturday. At least two more Japanese females (22 and 19) are thinking about joining us. Also, I really want to go to the Seattle Mariners baseball game (vs. Chicago White Sox) in Seattle this Friday. The first 25,000 fans will receive a limited edition Mariners player bobblehead statue. It’s worth about $20 US. You could sell it to another fan and recover the cost of your baseball ticket. Please click on link to see the statue: http://seattle.mariners.mlb.com/sea/images/ticketing/ph_07bobbleheads_550x406.jpg

Below, I have listed some of the attractions that we will be visiting in both cities:

Whistler: Shannon Waterfall, Brandywine Waterfall, Whistler Village. We will also go kayaking/canoeing on Green Lake for one hour and enjoy a barbeque buffet dinner at the top of Whistler Mountain.

Seattle: Seattle Premium Outlet Mall, First Starbucks store, Pike Place Market. In the evening, we will watch the baseball game. If you don’t like baseball, that’s o.k. too. You can do some more shopping, sightseeing or just relax in one of the Seattle bars.

If you are an ESL student, tourist or bored Vancouverite, you are more than welcome to join us. I enjoy meeting new people.

If you would like to join us or have any questions, please contact us quickly because the weekend is coming very soon. For example, I need to buy BBQ dinner tickets for Whistler and baseball tickets for Seattle. My e-mail is j_seattle@hotmail.co.jp Please tell me your name, telephone number and what time I can call you. For example, please do not call after 10 p.m. My Japanese homestay sister or I will be very happy to answer your questions.

I look forward to meeting some new Japanese friends.

Regards,

Johnny

観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network