このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3008
Let’s go sightseeing, kayaking & have mountain top BBQ in Whistler!
by John from 無回答 2007/07/13 00:34:45

Hi there,

My name is John. This Saturday, I am going to Whistler with a Swiss guy (28) and a Japanese girl (28). We have space for 2 or 3 more people.

On the way to Whistler, we plan to stop at Shannon Falls waterfall and Brandywine Falls waterfall.

In Whistler, we plan to walk around Whistler Village and go kayaking/canoeing in Green Lake for about an hour. We will end our fabulous day with a wonderful barbeque buffet dinner at the top of Whistler Mountain.

We worked out the cost of this trip. It’s about $140 per person. This includes your share of car rental and gas, kayaking/canoeing fee, lunch, Whistler Mountain lift ticket and an unforgettable BBQ buffet dinner at the top of Whistler Mountain.

If you would like to join us, please call me as soon as you can. Please try to call me before 9:30 p.m. on Friday July 13. My number is 604-817-0178. I will not be able to check e-mail on this day because I will be enjoying the baseball game in Seattle with my international student friends.

I look forward to meeting you.

John

Res.1 by ほしい from バンクーバー 2007/07/17 18:24:18

Hi everyone, my new friends and I did go to Whistler on July 14. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time. Kayaking was so nice because the view was breathtaking. I’m thinking about going to Whistler again. If you would like to join or have some questions, please let me know. John  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network