このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2831
travelling to Seattle on Fri. May 18 for 1 day. Anybody interested?
by John from バンクーバー 2007/05/16 11:49:00

Hi there,

I would like to go to Seattle this Friday. My main reason is to watch the Seattle Mariners baseball game on Friday night because I want to get the free limited edition statue souvenir. If you want to watch baseball too, both of us can get the souvenir. If you are not interested in baseball, that’s okay, during the baseball game you can have free time in downtown Seattle. Also, before we arrive in Seattle, we can visit the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall for a couple of hours.

If you would like to join me or have some questions, please e-mail me at j_seattle@hotmail.co.jp Please tell me your name and telephone number so I can contact you. I am Canadian and I have many Japanese friends. It takes 2 hours to get to Seattle, so you will have a lot of time to practice your English. Thank you for reading my advertisement. John

Res.1 by John from Vancouver 2007/05/17 11:50:22

Hello everyone, this is John. It is now Thursday 11:37 a.m. So far, I found two other people to join my Seattle plan. I found another Canadian guy and a Mexican guy. If you are a Japanese girl (or boy), we would love to have you join us. Please don’t be shy! Maybe invite a friend so you will feel more comfortable.  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network