また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2087
ベッド&ブレックファストはじめました。
by ナナ from ケンモア 2006/07/26 17:16:14

カナディアン・ロッキー観光の入口バンフまで車で20分、ローカルの町ケンモアでB&Bをオープンしました。スリーシスターズの見える住宅地の1軒家です。はじめたばかりなので、スペシャルプライスでお待ちしております!!
住所)210 Benchlands Terrace, Canmore, AB, T1W1G1 Canada
トランスカナダハイウェイから車で5分です。
電話)403-678-5637
Eメール)alithepuppy@hotmail.com
ナナまで日本語でお問合せください。

Res.1 by 110番 from 無回答 2006/07/28 14:44:59

8月に家族4人でロッキーに行くのですが、「バンフより静かだよ」って友人から聞いたのでケンモアに興味があります。料金や設備の情報が分かるようなホームページはございませんか?車が無いので移動(観光や送迎)はそちらでお願い出来るのでしょうか?もし出来ないようならばケンモア出発のツアーを手配して頂けますでしょうか?もし予約出来なかった場合の為に他にも日本人が経営している又は働いている宿を教えて頂けませんか?色々と質問してすみません。どうかご教授願います  
Res.2 by CANMORE from CANMORE 2006/07/29 08:36:33

Please visit: http://www.fmtcanada.com/index.html

This is based in Canmore and run by Japanese.  
Res.3 by CANMORE from CANMORE 2006/07/29 08:49:01

I found one more: http://www.bbcanmore.com/riverview  
Res.4 by CANMORE from CANMORE 2006/07/29 09:00:11

Nana, I’m sorry. I tried to find your web page but not found. It would be nice to see your B&B.  
Res.5 by ナナ from ケンモア 2006/07/29 14:39:51

We are in the Canmore sunny hill side (opposite Nordic Centre) and it belongs to Mr.&Mrs. Sternloff. The owners don’t live in Canmore,,,they come to town every now and then,,,so I am looking after the house and being a hostes. It’s a 12yr-old-house but well maintained, has 3 bedrooms(one with bathroom) and 1 big living room which we share. You can see Three Sisters from the balcony. The breakfast is continental including home made muffins.
We are very new and haven’t put big advertisements on any guide books, web sites or home peges yet. So, if you have any questions about us, please do not hesitate to ask because we also learn a lot from our customers. You will make our house fun!!
ps; should i have written in japanese? wasn’t sure who sent those lines.

観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network