また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1380
ポートアルバーニへ行ったことがある?
by デビット from バンクーバー 2006/01/24 12:54:32

日本人の目から調査をしています。とくにポートアルバーニについての意見、子話、とかを読みたい。I am a UBC student in Vancouver. Can you please write your story. OR let’s meet! I will give you a one hour free English lesson if you tell me your Port Alberni stories. Thank-you! David

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/24 13:31:15

i’ve just passed Port Alverni on the way to Tofino..  
Res.2 by デビット from バンクーバー 2006/01/24 13:52:54

Oh Great! What did you think about Port Alberni? What did you see? What was special there? What was boring? What was interesting? What was kind of silly? Please tell me all your thoughts! Thank-you very much!  
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/24 14:35:14

hummm,,, hard to tell you but I was sleeping on the way there and I was already in Tofino when I waked up.... I guess I passed Port Alverni when we were back to Nanaimo and,, maybe I saw Save on food,,, not sure.. why you are so interested in there? Are there any interesting stories there?  
Res.4 by Y.A. from バンクーバー 2006/01/24 14:45:45

i used to go to alberni district secondary school in 2002-2003  
Res.5 by デビット from バンクーバー 2006/01/24 23:04:38

Oh!!! Can you please tell me about your experiences at the high school? Can we meet for an English lesson at the public library or at UBC? I would really like to hear about your impression of that place, Canadian schools, Canadian people, etc. Do you have time on Saturday?  
Res.6 by デビット from バンクーバー 2006/01/24 23:06:01

Are you from Abashiri?  
Res.7 by Y.A. from バンクーバー 2006/01/24 23:40:02

No, im not from Abashiri but ive seen some students from there.
anyway unfortunately im gonna go to play soccer in port alberni on saturday and i will stay overnight there.
but how come u want to know about that small town???
of couorse i like there very much especially summer time.
last summer i went fishing with my host family and i got the biggest salmon which was over 30lb.
and i went biking with my host brother almost everyday.
so there are lots of activities which i cant do in japan
do you want to hear something like that???  
Res.8 by デビット from バンクーバー 2006/01/25 00:27:29

Yeah, that’s great! I am doing a project at UBC about sister-city relationships between Japan and Canada. Tell me about Canadian people in Abashiri. What were they like? What jobs did they have? Was your host family nice? What was strange? What was interesting or surprising?  
Res.9 by デビット from バンクーバー 2006/01/25 00:29:16

Can I phone and talk to you for 5 minutes? My number is 604-261-9617. Call now or anytime!!  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network