Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

賃貸・シェア@バンクーバー

貸部屋、アパート、ルームメート、引継ぎ、ホームステイ…。
バンクーバーの住まいに関することはこちらへどうぞ。

「賃貸・シェアハウス」では、コーナーの主旨から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
物件を貸し借りする意思がない返信を、長期間に渡り何度も投稿することを禁止します。
同一人物による類似内容の複数新規投稿は、前トピックを削除した上で行ってください。

No.188887

【10/1~入居希望】女性・少人数のシェアハウス探しています

by R  Email 
from バンクーバー
 2024-08-21 13:45:52 CA

10/1〜入居できるシェアハウスを、Kitsilano、Dunbar-Southlands、Fairviewエリアで探しています。

私の希望です。
・家賃1000ドルまで
・少人数でのシェアハウス希望です。
・家で勉強したいので、学習机とデスクランプがあるとありがたいです。

私は2026年6月までのビザを持っていて、仕事もしています。
なるべく長期での滞在希望です。

もし私の希望条件から多少外れていても、良いお部屋があればお知らせいただきたいです。

よろしくお願いいたします。

不適切な内容を報告する
Res.1

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-08-29 15:39:49 CA

Hello,

I saw your post on JPCanada, and I think our place might be a good fit for you, so I’m sending you this email.

We are a couple living in a condo. Our condo has a master bedroom and one additional bedroom. We stay in the master bedroom, and you can have the other bedroom all to yourself.

1) Our current rent is $950, and we also charge $150 per month for household items like shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, laundry detergent, etc. The total difference from your preferred price is only $100.

2) Our living room has a perfect study table that you can use as your personal study space. We often study quietly at this table, so it will help create a good study environment for you.

3) This is a small share house. Only two people live here now, and with you, there will be three. We won’t take in any more people.

4) You can stay here as long as you want.

5) If you like, you can bring your things here anytime before October 1st.

-----

There are just two differences from what you mentioned. First, our place is in Surrey, not downtown. Second, we’re not an all-female household; we are a couple—one woman and one man.

But I don’t think these will be a problem. First, our place is only a 5-minute walk from Surrey Central Station. From there, it’s just a 35-minute SkyTrain ride to downtown. Since the SkyTrain is right outside, distance shouldn’t be an issue.

Second, even though we’re a couple and not all women, you’ll still have privacy. Your room is for you alone. And I promise that the man in our home, who is Korean, will be respectful.

Please check the link below for more information about our place.
http://bbs.jpcanada.com/detail.php?bbs=3&msgid=189053

返信No:  1-  
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?