Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

賃貸・シェア@バンクーバー

貸部屋、アパート、ルームメート、引継ぎ、ホームステイ…。
バンクーバーの住まいに関することはこちらへどうぞ。

「賃貸・シェアハウス」では、コーナーの主旨から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
物件を貸し借りする意思がない返信を、長期間に渡り何度も投稿することを禁止します。
同一人物による類似内容の複数新規投稿は、前トピックを削除した上で行ってください。

No.186042

8月1日 Private Room Rental Near English Bay & Stanley Park!

by Yo 
from バンクーバー
 2024-06-24 21:26:13 US

8月1日から入居できるの方を募集 中 です。

イングリッシュベイ、スタンレーパークまで徒歩3分以内。
徒歩2分圏内にバス停、レストランなど必要なものは全て揃っています。

家賃は光熱費、wifi込みで月1290ドル+デポジット(Rentの半分)です。
キッチン、バスルームは ルームメイト1人とシェアになります。

物件 に 興味 をお持ちの 方 は、英文で・ 簡単な自己 紹介 
・ 具体的な日時を含めた希望内見日
・ 希望入居期間 
・ 連絡のつく電話 番号 を 全て必ず明記の 上 、【Iva】ivakunzeova29@gmail.com 宛てに 英語 でメッセージでのご 連絡 お 願い します。こちらの投稿へのコメントは受け付けておりません。内見約束後のキャンセルは必ず事前にご連絡 ください。
ご 連絡 お待ちしています。

Private Room Rental Near English Bay & Stanley Park!

Hi Guys, unfortunately, my current roommate is flying home, so I'm looking for a long-term (minimum 6 months), new roommate in a private, very bright room located in the West End, within a 3-minute walk of English Bay and Stanley Park. Shops, a bus stop, restaurants and everything you need within 2mins a walk.

The room has a large wardrobe with a mirror. You can buy the mattress, table and chair in the photos from my actual roommate for a great price. Shared bathroom with 1 person.
The room will be available from August 1. The rent is 1290 $ per month including utilities and wifi + deposit.

I am looking for someone clean and respectful. I am an easygoing girl who loves hiking, spending time in nature, with my friends and doing sports..so if you are a little similar that would be great. Also, I have a paddleboard so you can use it anytime.

The apartment is fully equipped (dishwasher, smoothie blender, balcony with chairs, a barbecue grill and a beautiful view of the city and trees...). There is also space next to the kitchen for eating, chilling or just working on a notebook. Downstairs in the building, there is a gym and a common room.

If you are interested, please contact me at ivakunzeova29@gmail.com.

返信No:  1-  
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?