Jpcanada留学センター

注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。 このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、 各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。

ファミリールーム

出産、育児、家事、マイホーム、教育、…。海外での生活はいろいろと大変!
そんな悩みや情報をこの場で共有して、みんなで助け合っていきましょう。

「ファミリールーム」では、子供の教育に関連した募集広告を許容しております。

No.39485

Digital Marketing について教えて下さい

by 無回答 
from 無回答
 2024-04-26 09:51:34 CA

Digital Marketing に興味があります。
よくインスタで見るのは、興味ある人はコメントして下さい。詳細を送ります…となり、送られてきたメールにはその方の経験談と共に500ドル位でコースを受けれます…とあり。見知らぬ人を信じて良いものかどうか…
経験された方いらしたら教えて頂きたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Res.1

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-04-26 10:12:04 CA

情報商材屋やん

Res.2

by 無回答
from 無回答 2024-04-26 14:19:36 CA

https://www.reddit.com/r/antiMLM/comments/dzjv1b/what_is_this_digital_business_scam_ive_been/

What is this "digital business" scam I've been seeing on Facebook for the past couple months? Tired of reporting 15+ posts a day
So basically about 2-3 months ago I started seeing ads for people claiming to have "changed their lives" by becoming "online entreprenuers" and starting their own "digital business." These posts are remarkably similar to all the MLM posts that are posted here. I've screencapped a few of them and stuck them into an album so you can see what I'm talking about.

While this is obviously a scam, I'm not sure if it's a pyramid scheme or a ponzi scheme or something else. What's even more annoying is the comments section is ALWAYS tons of people commenting the same things like:

This is the best digital business! I'm so glad I found this!

It even runs while you sleep!

It's changed my life! I'm my own boss and have time spend with my family!

The posts are always encouraging people to click their ad and sign up for their "complimentary workshop where they can learn more."

返信No:  1-  
コンテンツフィルタ:ON

安全にサイトを閲覧していただくため、コンテンツフィルタをONに設定してあります。
全てのコンテンツを閲覧したい場合は、フィルタをOFFにしてください。

»コンテンツフィルタとは?